Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank You!



I would like to start the day thanking Jaycie from Coupon Geek for welcoming Scoring Deals into the blogging world. She was really kind and took the time to write this nice post about my blog! Yesterday was my first day blogging, and watching her post about my new blog just thrilled me! Thank you, CouponGeek!


Thanks to Kristen, too for following me :) and to everyone who took time to read it!


I definitely enjoy couponing, looking for bargains, and finding ways to save money, so I thought it'll be nice to share my finds with other people that might be interested in them. My blog is still a work in progress, so please bare with me while a try to improve it. In the mean time, I hope you enjoy Scoring Deals!


Have a good one!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi there! I saw Coupon Geek's post about your blog yesterday and came right over! I love it! So, I just wanted to say you're welcome and thank YOU for the blog, and for following mine!
Kristen

coupongeek said...

Now this is just the sweetest thing I've ever seen! You are truly welcome, Pilar! I was happy to welcome you and to let others know you would be "one to watch." :) I hope you end up loving blogging as much as I do!

~Jaycie