Thursday, June 25, 2009

Frugal Finds: 77Kids Everything on Clearance is $7.77

I was looking for cheap summer clothes for my girls the other day, and I found this great store: 77Kids. It's the kids' division from American Eagles Outfitters. They currently sell online only, but if you need to return an item, they allow you to do it at any AE or aerie stores, which can be very convenient if you want to avoid shipping charges.

Right now they have a great sale going on: Everything on Clearance is ONLY $7.77 this week only! I scored the following deals:

I got the white pintucked cami, skinny bermudas, and beautiful sandals to match for $7.77 each, totaling $23.31!

Then I used one of many codes I found HERE, which got me an extra 15% off. I ended up paying $19.81 for the whole outfit!

Click here to browse similar items, and score your own deal!

No comments: