Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Walgreens: FREE 11x14 Poster ~ 8/18 Only

As I told you yesterday, Walgreens will be featuring a different offer daily this week.


Today you can get a FREE 11x14 poster ($9.99 value) when you enter FREEPOSTER at checkout today. You have to pay $1.99 for shipping, since posters can't be picked up at the store.


You can save on shipping, too by choosing the Pick Up at Store option. You have to use the code today, but you can pick it up anytime!


Check back tomorrow for a new photo deal!


If you don't want to miss any deals, you can subscribe to my feeds or get daily updates by subscribing to Scoring Deals by Email Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Nikki Rose Ty said...

The pick-up option is not available. Shipping is $2.

ScoringDeals said...

Thanks for letting me know. I called them and they told me that since posters are too big, they do not offer the pick-up option. Yes, shipping is $1.99, and the poster value is $9.99.